We have our Finalists and we are now getting ready for the People's Choice Voting!
So we can keep you up to date and answer any questions you have:
1. Please join our FREE Business Support Group and;
- People’s Choice Voting: 3rd Sept 10am to 25th Sept 8pm
- Live Winners Announcement: 1pm Friday 6th October in the Network NZ Business Community Group.
Our Finalists Are:
- Business Buddy
- Care for Families
- Catapult Your Business
- Cute Cuddles
- FinndieLoo (Finalist in two categories)
- Go Figure
- Happy Mum Happy Child
- Houdini Solutions
- Jill Matthew Glass
- KJ Designs Handstamped Jewellery
- Mayhem Creations NZ
- Mud Mates (Finalist in two categories)
- Niesh (Finalist in two categories)
- One Bag at a Time
- Peg & Pencil Design Studio
- Pure Style Home & Garden
- Ready To Eat
- Safe Surfer
- Stephanie Harris Coaching
- Steve Cormack Mechanical Engineering (Finalist in two categories)
- The Commuting Book
- The Moon Unit
- Totally Balmy New Zealand
- Urban Dogs
All our Finalists are now being put forward for the People's Choice Award!
The People's Choice is a fantastic way for our Finalists to raise brand awareness with customers, business associates, friends and family all showing their support by voting. This Award will be decided by a 50/50 split between public voting and the judges assessment and with a prize pack valued at $2800 whoever wins it is in for a treat.
And a very special thank you to our main sponsor for this Award, the Rotorua Top 10 Holiday Park! Thanks so much Jasmine and Jared!
- Excellence in Business Product and Service Industries
- Excellence in Consumer Product and Service Industries
- Excellence in Hospitality and Tourism Industries
- Excellence in NFP or Charity
- Outstanding Start Up Business
- Outstanding Sole Operator
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Outstanding Blogger
- International Achievement Award
There will be up to four Finalists in each Category.
All Category Finalists are then eligible for the People’s Choice Award and all of the 9 main Category Winners are eligible for Network NZ Business of the Year (Supreme Award).
What Are The Prizes?
We have AMAZING prizes for all our Winners (total value over $12,000!) with our Supreme Winner taking home a package valued at $8350!
Click here to see the full run down of all the prizes.
1) All 9 category winners will receive:
- A Network NZ Foundation Membership for one year (value $87 plus GST)
- Digital promotion throughout the Network NZ network
- Category Winners badge to display on websites and social media
- Engraved trophy.
4) All Finalists in each Category will receive a Finalists Badge to display on websites and social media.
Please read here for a full run down of all the prizes.
If you still have questions please read our FAQ here.
Terms and Conditions
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors!