First up, please be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter so you don't miss a thing!
1) FREE Business Support Group
Join our FREE business support and networking group - it's just for people like you! We are a friendly community of over 4000 small business owners across a wide range of industries looking to connect, collaborate and grow together!
2) Free Resources
- Biteable - Video and animation maker.
- Business.govt.nz - How to write a business plan.
- Buzzsumo - Helps you identifysome of the most shared content on the web to do with keywords. Great for finding blog topics!
- Canva - Online graphic design tool.
- DocSend - A content management and tracking solution that helps sales and marketing teams be more efficient. You can seemlessly share documents.
- Dropbox - Allows you (and/or your team) to access files on any device -- desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet, etc. -- from any location and share them with anyone you choose.
- goo.gl - Create trackable short links.
- Google Analytics - Measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Grammarly - Makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free.
- Growth Supply - The motherload of resources - website, branding, invoicing, legal, name generating, marketing, SEO and website analysers, image optimisers, image editors, email management, surveys, social media AND MORE!
- HubSpot CRM - Organise, track and grow your sales pipeline.
- Hootsuite - Social media management and scheduling.
- Lastpass - You only need to remember one password and Lastpass remembers the rest.
- Leadpages - Generate leads and sales for your business on the web, in emails, via text messaging, and on social media.
- Moz - Beginners Guide to SEO.
- Peek User Testing - Website reviews.
- Pexels - Free images to use.
- Picmonkey - Photo editor and graphic design tool.
- Signature Maker - Create your own online signature.
- Toggl - A super easy way to track your time.
- Trello - Work flow management, easily work collaboratively with your team.
- Wave - Invoicing software.
- Zoom - Video conferencing, webinars.
Disclaimer - Please do your own research to determine if any of these tools are suitable for you and your business. Network NZ (2015) Ltd bears no responsibility for suitability or availability of any of the tools listed above.