1. Foundation Membership (Annual)
List your business in our directory, get access to business resources, monthly coaching sessions, take part in monthly collaborations (eg giveaways, markets, website reviews), receive members only discounts, free promotion of your business and more!
Foundation Membership allows you access to:
- A listing in our public Business Directory ( 'Gold Star' badge and priority ranking above 'Directory Only' listings).
- Have your listing in up to five classifcations in the Business Directory.
- Members Only resources to help you with your business.
- Business coaching sessions in a wide range of topics.
- Use of our 'Network NZ Foundation Member' Business stamp for marketing purposes.
- Networking opportunities with other business owners.
- Promote your business to other Network NZ members.
- Take part in Network NZ online markets, showcases and collaborative giveaways.
- Foundation Member Only discounts (from our VIP members and other Foundation members).
- Access to ask private questions of our VIP members and experts.
- Create events to list on our Events Calendar.
- Able to submit blogs and branded resources for publication on our website.
- Access to our Foundation Members Only Facebook Group and our members only Blogging Group (details to be sent by email confirmation once you join and pay for your membership
- FREE: Promotion of your business on the Network NZ Facebook page and Instagram.
- If you have more than one business to list please make a separate purchase of a 'Directory Listing Membership' with a different email address for it.
- If you have additional employees for the same business please purchase an 'Additional Employee Foundation Membership' with a different email address for it.